Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On the track..

Salam.

As at today, Alhamdulillah. Have a feeling Allah is with me. Never feel any frustration in my pre days journey. Still have a lot of energy and ideas to move on. Only a bit doubt in understanding people perception and action. Why they act and think slow?..are they lazy or think about others too much until effect their movements?..hemmm..some people are really have a reason behind that. Whatever, I still train myself to accept all those kind of people to prolong with me forever. I am a person who cannot tolerate in facing all those kind of people..frankly speaking..i am very serious person and easy to feel angry..hehehehe..but really fathoming from Allah...as the person is really so close to me...In learning process to adapt with their style and way of think and take action..

Wish me luck..

No comments: