Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Realistic Plan

Salam.

We are as the human beings will never satisfied and fixed. As we are born to be human being, we need to understand our nature of feelings and attitude. Even me myself sometimes still wondering certain level of behaviour contributing to any value or any bad things..hemm..that is call human. Even our plan really need to suit and adjusted to our own sweet time, our level of acceptance and of course happiness...I am on my way to 35 and I have some experience in planning schedule but yet untouch. As at this morning, I am still changing my plan according to my willingness to fulfill the plan. It is hard and a lot of challenge. Sometimes, u really need to put decision on the priority. Unless if u know ur priority or maybe still haven't one or maybe don't know ur priority. For any case in process to know your priority, you need to settle it now as it is important in identify your happiness.

But, whatever it is, we as a muslim, we need to ensure come back to the track in whatever situation or condition. It will guide and ensure of confidence and cool. So, I am writing for myself and how about your judgement on this matter?. Hopefully, there is some good thought and will make some benefits to all of us. Insya Allah.

Ya Allah, I am so grateful.

No comments: