Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back on the track...

Salam.

Lawar tak gambar baru?..hehe..after 3 weeks, i feel really not in the track..my car met an accident..i really miss my car..kembaraku..other people fault..even to blame others, it has been written..whatever "redha"..yes..at last even feel the pinch, life still need to goes on...

Now, I will get my car back..hopefully, the car still function as before..the plan still going on even quite slow..and it is unexpected that i think i can perform ok in sales...hemm...still need to polish on certain parts...

My kids..some of them had been taught to be independence by taking van to school..and i'am going to release them to the van driver after this as i have some times to do my activity..whatever, Alhamdulillah, i feel happy...that is the way..like me before walk to and from the school..hot or rain until can step my feet to "u"..so, they must learn on how their parents going tru the life...

Continue later....

Salam..

No comments: